Sunday, March 2, 2008

A few Pictures of the weekend






Here are a couple of pictures from the weekend. Skylar just celebrated her 3 month birthday and Miss Morgan is livin' the good life in her cowgirl hat. "Yee Haw" she says every time she puts it on.

Skylar is doing great-growing quickly, smiling ALL the time and talking like cooing like crazy-her favorite time being about 6:30 am as of late.

Morgan is saying new words everyday and quickly learning her ABC's. She gets to "q-r-s," skips a few "w-x...now I know my A-B-C's next time..." She is counting to 13 and knows all of her shapes! As we speak she wants to go "shopping." Not sure where that is coming from but I am sure that I have NOTHING to do with it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that has to me the cutest and funniest picture I've ever seen of my little twizzler face!!! Her aunt Shan loves her!