Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rockin' Rocky Top

Well, we had a great weekend in Knoxville, TN. UW played Tennessee and all of the coaches wives got to go, so we had a great time! And we won so it was even better! I, of course, forgot my camera so I had to buy a disposable one. Well, I should have just bagged the whole thing. I had some great shots, but all for not. Walmart ruined my film so I only have a few pictures that were shared by some of the other wives and friends.

It was quite possibly the most beautiful autumn that I have ever seen! And I have realized why their colors are such a bright orange-that is really the color of their trees! It was gorgeous, the weather was great and we won-what more could we ask for?
Did I mention we left the kids at home? Yea, so we got to go out Friday night. We went to dinner with all the the coaches wives and then later met up with Dawn and Drew who flew in to go to the game as well. So here we are enjoying ourselves at the hotel bar.

Just after they sang the national anthem they did a fly over-it was so cool! And of course the final score board after we won 13-7! It was a once in a lifetime experience for Bryan-he met THE Johnny Majors! Legendary football coach for the University of Tennessee.











No comments: