Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dancing Sisters

Morgan has been in dance class for 4 weeks now and she is getting more and more comfortable with it. I took a few video clips this last time so you could see how cute they are. "They" you ask? Well, yes. Morgan did not like the fact that I was dropping her off and leaving, and how do you expect a little- almost 2 year old- like Skylar to sit still and watch while 3-5 year olds are dancing around and tumbling about. Yeah, it's not gonna happen. So, super nice dance teacher let Skylar participate this week, and I must say she is really good. For an almost 2 year old she listens very well, and participates more than some of them. One of those being Morgan. Morgan is a perfectionis. I do not know where she gets it, but that's my girl. So you will see a lot of standing around, but she is just soaking it all in. When we get home she does all the moves and tells me all about it. Not Skylar. She just puts herself out there. She's not scared!

Forgive the video. This is a reflection through the mirror. It was difficult to be discreet and if they saw me taking video it would be all over at the Alamo my friends!

Another one of them bustin' a move!

Dancing with the hobby horses. This would be Morgan's all time favorite at dance class! Notice she is not passing up the opportunity to get a good long look in the mirror. She is so her father's child. He would be so proud!

Skylar is usually completely wiped out after dance class. It is hard for her to be that good and listen for that long. Being almost 2 is a hard job. But she knows when to step it up and when to bring her 'A' game!

Morgan has decided that dance class is super cool and told me last time when I stayed to watch, "Mommy, I am just really glad that you were able to stay and watch me at dance class." Yes, my sweet, sweet child. So am I. So am I.

No comments: