Wednesday, July 14, 2010

San Antonio

The girls were so excited to see the Shamu show! I am not sure they knew just how big these orcas are! They loved the show and took home their own Shamu stuffed animals. I was like a giddy little girl waiting for the show myself! I wanted to be a marinebiologist when I grew up...

waiting for the show to start

Morgan LOVED feeding the dolphins and touching their noses. She even fed the dolphin a fish!

Skylar would not touch the dead fish, but enjoyed watching the dolphins eat them.

The Applewhite homestead is located in La Vernia, TX just outside of San Antonio. We made a special trip out to see the remains of it and so we could take a picture with the girls at the historical family landmark.

Bryan and the girls at the Applewhite Homestead.

No comments: