Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby Chicks!!

Papa brought home some baby chicks the other day! They are too cute, huh!? So their names are Nemo (the striped one, of course), George (the grey one), and Shrek and Fiona (the two black and white ones). They are growing very fast and are deathly terrified of Skylar...rightfully so! She tries to choke slam them every time she touches them. But she is just so excited to have them!





I hope we find somewhere to live soon-I think the girls will get ponies next!
***And when I first posted this it was a secret that the baby chicks started their lives with us in Grandma Happy's bathtub while she was away in Phoenix. Well, she heard it through the grapevine, so now I can blog it! It was true. Thanks Aunt Chris-glad it wasn't me to break it to her! And what a sacrafice Papa made! Can you imagine trying to sleep with 4 baby chicks a few feet away chirping all night. Brings back memories of babies by the bedside for me-NO THANKS!


No comments: