Saturday, April 25, 2009

Where do I even begin?

I have neglected my blog and I am sorry-to you 4 followers! HAHA! Just kidding-but I will now bomb you with countless tales of our where-abouts! Are you ready?
I will first post about our farming days. The girls have seriously LOVED ranch life and I am scared of what they are going to do to me when we have to leave. What are we going to do all day? Here are a few shots of them cleaning stalls
Okay, well first Morgan had to get her "crutches" and walk around for a little while...then they were skis.
Then Skylar wanted a kleenex-or at least I wanted her to have a kleenex, so we had to do that too.
Then we went out to do "chores." And they loved it-playing with all the fun tools and rakes and wheelbarrows-oh my!
And Morgan loved it too-but after a while I think it got the best of her. All in a days work.

2 comments:

Monique said...

Cute new pictures!! They are adorable! :) Fun to hear about your days. Tonight I was at Walmart here in town & thought I saw you - I was so excited!! Then it wasn't :(

Hope everything is going well!

Dawn said...

Oh my gosh...Miss Morgan is getting SO tall! She is so much bigger than the last time I saw her. The girls are just adorable and I am so sad that we missed them Saturday. Hope that you guys had fun! Happy birthday big girl!