Friday, July 10, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Last night we went and checked out our local ballclub and caught a few innings of baseball before lightning and rain pushed us away. It was great fun and the girls had a blast watching (a little), dancing(a lot), and being goofy(the whole time). There wasn't much of a crowd so the girls had the freedom to roam around a bit.

The team was the American Legion Belgrade Bandits. They were 14-18 year olds. They had some great hits, made some great plays and all in all it was a fun night of "America's Favorite Passtime."

Popcorn was a hit. And what's up with them taking turns looking at me? It's like they know when the other one's looking and then they switch.


S-ok now you look

M-no you

S-No I just did-now it's your turn

M-Fine, but then you're next

S-Whatever. Dont' hog the corn!


"Go Bandits," says Skylar. "Go Bandits," yells Morgan. "Where are they going, Daddy?" Oh, that is the stuff I couldn't make up in my dreams. I love that. I eat it up. And then I have to write it down so I don't forget. 'Cause someday she's gonna think she was so cute-oh wait-she already does!

Morgan and Skylar would get up to dance to the music between innings. But you have to watch closely because all Skylar wants is the popcorn and Morgan wants to dance, so Skylar obliges but then when Morgan walks away Skylar looks out of the corner of her eye as if to say, "you done. Good, now let me get back to eating my popcorn. You are such a spaz sometimes. Sheesh!"

1 comment:

Shalee said...

Rachelle! Your blog has been cracking me up lately! I love your posts and seeing all that you guys are up to. I cannot believe how big the girls are getting. It has not been that long but seeing them makes it feel like forever. Hope you guys are getting settled in and all is well!!