Monday, September 14, 2009

A visit from the Tutus

We had a visit from my mom and step-dad Dick over the long Labor Day weekend! It was such a treat to get to spend a few days with them and show them more of Bozeman (I must say I was feeling very far from home and a little homesick). The girls call them the Tutu's and they enjoyed every second with them-waking them up early to running around in the back yard playing football with them. We also took them up to Palisade Falls and did a short hike with them. The weather was great the whole time they were here.


We saw a little girl coming down the trail as we were headed up and she had found herself a little walking stick, so we found one for both Morgan and Skylar and they both enjoyed walking much much more. And so did I considering I didn't have to push 70+ pounds up the mountain!


Skylar loved her walking stick too! She's my little explorer!

We stopped to take a short little rest (and play in the dirt).

Morgan and her Tutu...

Thanks Tutu's for coming up to visit us. We had a blast!

No comments: