Friday, August 28, 2009

Part 5 of...I think 5 for now

This is hilarious to me. This is what having kids is all about. You can weld their little minds to do all sorts of cute funny things and you can tell them that something is and they do believe that it is! I love it! This is why I have children. Well, and for holidays and other occasions so I can do stuff like this:
And this:
And let us not forget this:
Anyway...I digress. Here is the video. Again you will have to just pump up the volume, cause it is a stretch. After you watch I will tell you what she said.

I taught her this while we were running errands this morning. I guess the car is a great learning environment for some reason, kinda like the throne is a great place to think. Anyway, anyway, back to it. She started by asking me what a bobcat DOES. And I said well, I know what they say, but I didn't really want to get into the whole predator vs. prey thing, but then I thought about a second longer and came up with "they beat the griz!" Man, pat myself on the back, I taught her a great new thing that will be a hit and just in time for this weekends Bobcat football BBQ!

1 comment:

the Provident Woman said...

What cuties!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway on my blog through Sept. 4. theprovidentwoman.com