Friday, August 14, 2009

Air Force One

We had the great pleasure of hosting our nations president this afternoon in Bozeman, Montana. We really wanted to attend and I had every intention of going down to the courthouse yesturday for my 2 free tickets, but alas...I do not make the rules. Skylar decided that she wanted to nap until 5:45pm, so we were never able to get our tickets. We made the most of it, however and watched all the helos fly over our house all morning (Morgan and Skylar waved every chance they could) and we also waved to The President onboard Air Force One. Morgan immediately said, "I want to go see him. I want to go see Barack Obama. I miss him, mommy I want him to come over and spend the night."
"Well, my sweet sweet child, he is incredibly busy fighting important issues like HelathCare reform."
"Oh, well, maybe after that then" she says.
Needless to say we watched his town hall meeting on the local new channel. It was a pleasure!

I thought it was only fitting that the helo was in perfect frame to grab the American Flag. What a shot.
Oh, man, what a sight. It literally gave me chills to see such a magnificent plane holding our nations president. And for him to be flying right over our house was awesome! Welcome to Bozeman, Montana Mr. President.

No comments: