Friday, August 28, 2009

Dearest Crayola,

We had lunch outside the other day after a LOOOOOOOONG morning of painting with the neighbors. Mostly because I wasn't prepared to clean up another mess. You will see why in a moment. Oh, nevermind. You can see now.

Well, the lunch mess is part of it. As you can see PB and honey all over Skylar's face. And let me say this picture doesn't do her skin justice. And that is not a mad face. That is a face full of peanut butter and honey and grapes...lots and lots of grapes. And, by her skin I am not referring to the sun reflecting the real skin tone but I am referring to this:

Paint. Thank you Crayola for making washable paints, because my 20 month old doesn't care that her shorts are Gap brand and that her shirt is Old Navy. Even if they are hand-me-downs they are still nice. But no fear! They are not ruined. As you can see she really doesn't care that her skin is slightly stained. Thank you again Crayola for leaving the lead out...I think...I should check the recalls. Goodbye for now.

No comments: