Sunday, February 17, 2008

Card Night





So we had our card swap with the bellas on Friday and the theme was Masculine or Kids cards. We always give ourselves a challenge and this time it was power tools! Anything you can plug in to use on your card. So I took the challenge and went over board-I did heat embossing with copper embossing powder. I used the new "Wanted" and "Bronc Buster" sets from the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog. I am loving the new scallop circle punch! I use it for so many things and it goes with so many sets! And I liked the colors in this one. Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou, and Very Vanilla.


Everyone's cards were super cute! Good friends and great cards!

2 comments:

Patty Bennett said...

LOVE the copper powder with that set/theme!! GREAT job!! Patty
www.pattystamps.com

Just your everyday average married momma... said...

What a great card! Now i really need to move this set to a top slot on my wish list. I've seen so many great samples with it..while it's not "my style" I sure do like what everyone else comes up with!!! Thanks for sharing and Welcome to the Bloggin World!!!
www.mamastamper.blogspot.com