Friday, February 22, 2008

One of these things is not like the other...




One of these things just doesn't belong. I love this picture! My mom pointed out that Bryan is the only one that doesn't have a pacifier in his mouth.
These pictures are from last weekend up at the family cabin. We forgot the sled but Morgan had just as much fun riding the tarp that we found in the garage with her good buddy Regan! We had a great time and almost got snowed in but thanks to Brian's (not my BrYan) Bobcat service we got out just fine. Which brings up a kinda funny story. We were desperate to have someone come and dig us out, so I asked Bryan to call-well he couldn't find Brian's Bobcat in the phone book, so I took matters into my own hands (as this is what needs to be done occassionally {wink, wink}). Apparently the only way to spell Bryan is with a Y according to my husband! It never occured to him to look under BrIan! OMG! Chalk this up as another reason men get married!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture with Dusty and the girls. It reminds of a picture my mom took of Dusty and I when were were young. My dad is holding me just above Dusty's head and all three of us are lined up.

Anonymous said...

OMG your story about Bryan and the bobcat was hillarious, it made me cry! Your girls are just beautiful, they take after their mama!! I miss you and I can't wait for our children to play together.

Hugs...
Kara