Thursday, February 14, 2008

Forever in PJ's

I haven't even gotten out of my pj's and not to try and fool you this is a frequent. So, when wondering what to call my blog I find it only fitting. I sat trying to think of something cute, something that encompasses who I am, but in reality this is it. It really says a lot about you. No, I certainly don't sleep 'til noon, but I do have two small children 18 months apart and, quite frankly, getting dressed only to be spit up on, pooped on, thrown up on or peed on is overrated!
Why start a blog? Well, because today it sounded better than dusting, laundry, disinfecting, sanitizing, purging, picking up or any other household chore! WOOHOO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the name of your blog! quite fitting and cute!

Jena said...

Fun blog name! I just stumbled across your blog today - it's nice to see another Wyoming scrapper/blogger ;-) You have cute kiddos and fun artwork posted. Have a great day!